Join us the First Saturday of every month for a conscious community celebration – featuring ecstatic dance, interactive workshops, diverse musical offerings, potluck dinners, seasonal ceremonies, and a wood-fired sauna & hot tub. ________________________________________________________
The event runs from 2:30pm on the 1st Saturday to 11:00am on Sunday. Guests are invited to bring sleeping gear to sleep in our lodge, and stay for breakfast and morning activities. Staying in our dorms is also an option for an additional fee.
Most 1st Saturday events are held in our communal Lodge, or on the grass next to it, but in the summer they are held in our big meadow with extra nearby features such as a swimming hole, geodesic dome, trampoline, fire-pit, walking trails, and more…
More information about the next upcoming Ecstatic Dance Overnight is best found on the LOST VALLEY FACEBOOK PAGE.
PAYMENT & PRICING:
Please purchase your ticket online before the event, using Paypal or a Credit Card. If you can only pay in cash, please contact the administrators to arrange payment and reserve your ticket.
IF the event is not sold out, (check on Brown Paper Tickets and Facebook) tickets will be available to purchase at the door for $20 minimum (cash, check, and card accepted).
(If you’re interested in purchasing a half-year or annual pass to the event, inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Please attend to the following guidelines so we can all enjoy this special event. Thank you!
1) Please don’t smoke or vape anything, unless you’re at the sports/basketball court (see map below).
2) Please dont bring pets to the event. Check-in service animals upon arrival; they must be on leash.
3) Please accompany minors during the event. Childcare can be purchased for $10/child.
4) Please don’t bring or consume alcohol.
5) Please keep voices low after 10pm (no drumming/yelling).
6) Please stay in designated areas, and don’t disturb private homes and facilities.
7) Please park in designated areas. We need to maintain wide fire lanes.
8) Please sit on a towel in the sauna, and be careful not to overcrowd the facilities.
9) Be kind to one another, take care of each other, and enjoy!
We love our volunteers! Please first buy your ticket, and then, copy the URL below to sign up for a volunteer position. You will be given a free pass for the next dance upon completion of the 3-hour work shift. (If you already have a free pass from previous volunteering, go ahead and sign up and just show it at the door.) THANK YOU!
We love our Earth, and we love community. Taking care of both starts when you arrange to carpool with others. Take a look at the attendee list (first name, last initial) and offer someone a ride! In fact, we care so much about this, cars with 3 or more people will receive a discount upon arrival!
If you are unable to pay for a ticket AND are unable to do work-trade – please contact the Event Hosts to apply for a scholarship.We still love you and want you to be here 🙂
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Event Hosts – Paul and Justin – email@example.com