~Our calendar is kept as up-to-date as possible. If an activity requests a direct cost it will be noted in its posting with the preferred payment types suggested (ex: donation, trade, or a specific $ amount). Note that many activities happen spontaneously as people are inspired, so opting in to direct notifications while you’re visiting is helpful.
- Most activities are private and open to staff, students, & guests only per any restrictions stated in each posting. If an activity is open to the public it will be stated in the title &/or description.
- To attend a non-public activity or event posted on our calendar, please schedule a day or overnight visit by clicking HERE
- Well-being activities and some resident-hosted activities are included in your day or overnight hosting charges.
- All organizational meetings are open for observation at no additional cost
- Other activities will have their own costs associated or will be open for donations or trades.
- Resident Specialty Services like yoga classes, massages, EFT, and etc…are not listed and have their own costs associated.
To subscribe to our calendar, click one of the subscription link types below from your mobile device or copy and paste the link into your calendar application.