Vision and Mission
LOST VALLEY CENTER, 2013
We envision inspired individuals around the world empowered and eager to share the knowledge, experience, and resources needed to cultivate healthy persons, communities, and ecosystems.
We facilitate transformative experiences by offering educational programs, gathering space and living models that foster self-awareness, cultural evolution and ecological responsibility.
Our avenues to achieving them in 2013:
1) Providing working internships and skilled volunteer opportunities!
2) Creating new and improved Permaculture installations on-site!
3) Hosting transformational gatherings, retreats, and conferences!
4) Leading educational courses and workshops!
5) Offering tours and a visitor immersion programs!
6) Pursuing Master Site Plan revisions and Ecovillage Development!
Thank you for supporting our vision and mission!