As a Friend of Lost Valley, you’ll gain authorized access to our beautiful Nature Sanctuary for hiking, biking and horseback riding, plus reduced rates on delicious vegetarian meals, lodging & camping, fresh farm produce (CSA), and all of our educational classes & in-house workshops at our cozy and rustic rural Ecovillage. PLUS! You can visit our NEW (tiny) Lost Valley Shoppe featuring products made on-site by residents.
For a suggested donation of $50-250 a year (choose your own value), friends in Eugene and the Willamette Cascade Foothills area can become a Friend of Lost Valley and participate in:
- Year-round access to Lost Valley’s Nature Sanctuary for hiking, biking, and horseback riding*
- Guest rates for vegetarian meals ($3 breakfast, snack, or dessert and $6 lunch or dinner)
- 20% off nightly lodging of up to a week’s duration. Visitor Program.
- 15% off non-residential events and courses, and 10% off residential events and courses. Courses.
- 10% off Lost Valley Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) produce boxes
- Pre-approval to drop-in anytime and volunteer with us! Community Calendar sometimes features work parties open to the public, but contacting a staff member might be more up-to-date.
*Horseback isn’t as common, and trails may not be large enough in some places. Please hike before you ride. If trail access is your only interest, please talk to our Visitor Coordinator about a visit. We ask visitors to visit during non-event times (blue lines through event dates: Calendar.)
Please submit an application via the form below:
“Friend of Lost Valley”Application Form.
Payment can be made using the drop menu at the bottom of this page.
Reward choices vary depending on availability. There are T-shirts, bumper stickers, natural crafts, coupons for things at Lost Valley Fest, produce from our garden, etc. For inquiries of available “rewards” please contact marketing(at)lostvalley.org.
Thank you! We look forward to hosting you.